WOODMAN PARK OXFORD FOR JUNIOR BLACK
Responsibly made from eco-conscious Better Leather, these kids’ oxfords also have a convenient hook-and-loop closure and a “Does it Fit?” sockliner for growing feet.
- Made with premium full-grain Better Leather from a sustainable tannery rated Silver for its water, energy and waste management practices
- Featuring a convenient hook-and-loop closure
- Rubber overlay
- Removable “Does it Fit?” sockliner for the right fit every time
- Lightweight OrthoLite® footbed
- Durable rubber lug outsole
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third–party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
Ortholite® comfort foam insoles provide moisture transport, antimicrobial function and long–term cushioning. The ultra–breathable material wont break down or lose cushioning over time, keeping your footwear comfortable and supportive
We are Earthkeepers constantly striving to make products more responsibly. Almost all of ourproducts are crafted with at least one eco-conscious material: products that earn this mark are held to ourhighest environmental standards.